At Bulimba Veterinary Surgery, we aim to provide your pet with complete care. From medical and surgical requirements, to dietary advice, and puppy socialisation classes.
Here is a list of some of the services we offer:
- Regular consultations by appointment 7 days a week, with computerised records.
- Routine preventative health care including yearly vaccinations, worming, parasite control, microchipping and full heath checks.
- In-house pharmacy for immediate dispensing of prescribed medication.
- In-house laboratory for instant blood test results, cytology, urinalysis, skin scrapes and ear swabs.
- Surgical procedures 5 days a week in our fully equipped surgical theatre, including routine de-sexing, and dental treatment.
- Hospitalisation facilities.
- On-site diagnostic equipment, including ultrasonography and x-ray facilities.
- Modern ultrasonic dental scaler and polisher.
- Full referral to veterinary specialists.
- Complimentary nursing clinics including senior, weight loss, dental, kitten and puppy clinics.
- Veterinary Nurse appointments for suture removal, tablet administration, repeat injections, dietary advice.
- Regular Puppy Pre-School classes.
- Our hydrobath facilities are available every Saturday.
- We also participate in community activities and charity programs, including wildlife aid and R.S.P.C.A de-sexing.
- Salon 154 Grooming Facilities. Bookings on: (07) 3899 5972.